Monday, June 25, 2007

hmm.. Training Guides?

Well, lately I have been looking around the internet for tips to train my little pup, Spency. I came across a dog training guide. So it looked interesting, so I bought it. Stupid me, for not researching other guides. So then I went to Google, and searched for Dog Training Guide Reviews. This website had a review for Sit Stay Fetch, and how pleased they were. So I decided to buy it (probably still wasn't a good idea) but I got lucky. It was exactly what I was looking for.

Guides that I think are worth checking out:

SitStayFetch

This guide is in ebook format, and is the only guide I bought. It did it all from me. The thing I liked the most about it was that it provided me with st, by step info on how to correctly make my dog obedient, and how to stop all his bad habits.

Dog and Puppy Training

I have not purchased this one, but it is the only other one I found that I think is worth purchasing... But there are many others that I do not think are worth purchasing, but it is my own opinion, not yours.

The guides that I do not think are worth purchasing are Train Your Dog In an Evening and Dog Training Mastery, but this is only my opinion.

More to come, so watch for it!

No comments: